Who Else Wants to Learn How to…
- Fight Fatigue
- Beat Depression
- Combat Stress
- Strip Fat
- Eliminate Joint Pain & Build Lean Muscle
Our Mobile Personal Training Program is based on the 5 pillars of general physical preparedness (GPP), what this means is we have a fitness solution for the 5 most common problems you may face.
We cater for all fitness levels whether you’re a weekend warrior or a beginner, we can personalise your program to meet your specific fitness goals so you can dominate. The secret to dominating your program is to have it personalised by one of our tertiary qualified personal trainers. Our trainers will keep you motivated and track your progress along the way.
How our fitness solution works?
- Fight Fatigue: Endurance training will help your body build greater resistance against fatigue.
- Beat Depression: Aerobic training outdoor is awesome at making our body feel good which helps elevate the symptoms of depression.
- Combat stress: Interval training and a good fitness boxing program will get rid of any stress.
- Lose fat: A good High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) program is the best way to blast stubborn body FAT right off your body.
- Eliminate Joint Pain & Build Lean Muscle: Power training helps reduce joint pain by increasing strength within the joint and muscles.
Here is what Fitness M8 Mobile Personal Training can do for you:
Here is how it works to start Mobile Personal Training:
1. Click on the ‘start now” button below.
2. You’ll be taken to the page with a form, fill in your details.
3. Sit and relax, you will be contacted within 24h and organise and we’ll see if we are a match.
4. Doing this obligation free consultation, you’ll get the best fitness solution which suits your needs – even if we don’t end up working together, I’ll refer you to the the right person…
5. In short you don’t just get good advice – you’ll get the best advice for you 🙂
Fact: 30 days from now you’ll either be a month older and possible a few kilos heavier or you can be 3 – 4 kilos lighter and 30 day closer to your fitness goal.
You decide which one you’d rather be a month from now.